Sweet Chilli Chicken Stir-Fry
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp garlic, freshly minced
- 1 tbsp ginger, freshly minced
- 2 chicken breasts (approx 600g), cut into bite sized pieces
- 1/4 cup all purpose soy sauce (or tamari)
- 1/3 cup sweet chilli sauce
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 red capsicum, sliced
- 1 red onion, quartered
- Sliced spring onion and rice to serve
- Heat olive in a large frying pan on high heat. Add the garlic and ginger. Cook, stirring for 30 seconds.
- Add the chicken, cook for 2-4 minutes until it is sealed and has changed colour.
- Add the all purpose soy sauce (or tamari if using), sweet chilli, broccoli and 1/4 cup water. Stir to combine. Place the lid on and cook for 2 minutes.
- Stir through the red capsicum and red onion, cook for 1 minute or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Serve with rice, topped with fresh spring onion.
Share this recipe!
I’m Nic, wife and Mum to two little people. I’m based in Sydney, Australia. I created Simple Home Edit to inspire others to buy with intention, eat well with simple ingredients, own less and live more.
Subscribe to my newsletter
Keep up-to-date with my latest articles, videos and tips.