- 250g thin egg noodles
- 2 tbsp tamari or all-purpose soy sauce
- 1/3 cup chicken stock
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp corn flour
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp ginger, freshly minced
- 300g chicken breast, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup bean sprouts, plus extra to serve
- 1 bunch choy sum, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1/2 cup sugar snap peas
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 spring onion, finely sliced
- 1 red chilli, finely sliced (optional)
- Sesame seeds to serve (optional)
- Prepare the thin egg noodles as per the packet instructions in less 1 minute. Rinse with cold water.
- Add the tamari, chicken stock, brown sugar and corn flour in a small bowl and mix until combined. Set aside.
- Heat the oil on high heat in a large skillet. Add the ginger and cook for 30 seconds, stirring.
- Add the chicken breast, cook for 2 minutes until it has changed colour, and immediately add the mushrooms, bean sprouts, choy sum and sugar snap peas. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the noodles and sauce, and cook for 1 minute until heated through and the sauce has thickened.
- Drizzle with sesame oil and serve topped with extra bean sprouts, spring onion, chilli, and sesame seeds.
MAKE AHEAD AND LEFTOVERS – Refrigerate for up to 3 days. Reheat in the microwave. Not suitable to freeze.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 8 - 10 mins
- Category: chicken, noodles, ginger chicken, ginger chicken noodles
- Method: deep pan, grill
- Cuisine: Asian
Keywords: Ginger Chicken Noodles, Ginger Chicken Noodles recipe