- 2 tbsp ghee, coconut oil or olive oil
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1 tsp ginger, minced
- 2 heaped tbsp korma paste
- 500g chicken thigh fillets, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 400ml can of coconut cream
- 1 tsp sugar
- Heat the oil in a large skillet on medium-high heat. Add the onions and ginger, and cook until soft and fragrant for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the korma paste. Stir for 30 seconds.
- Add the chicken, and cook until sealed for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the coconut cream and sugar, and simmer for 8 minutes.
- Top with a swirl of plain yoghurt & coriander if using.
- Serve with steamed basmati rice, papadums and pineapple & coriander salsa.
MAKE AHEAD AND LEFTOVERS – Refrigerate for up to 3 days. Freeze for up to 3 months. Thaw completely in the fridge overnight before use. Reheat in the microwave.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Category: chicken, chicken korma
- Method: deep pan, simmer
- Cuisine: Indian
Keywords: Chicken Korma, Chicken Korma recipe