- 2 cups of rocket or spinach leaves
- 1 cup cooked pasta of choice
- 1 cup halved grape tomatoes
- 1 cup poached or roasted chicken, shredded
- 1/4 cup feta cheese
- 1/4 cup basil leaves
- 1 tbsp toasted pinenuts
- 1/4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- In a large bowl, combine the salad ingredients.
- In a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients.
- Drizzle over the salad ingredients and toss to combine.
MAKE AHEAD – Prepare the salad as per the recipe up to 24 hours before consuming, but leave the rocket and basil leaves to the side. Toss through the rocket and basil leaves just before serving.
LEFTOVERS – Best eaten immediately, but leftovers can be refrigerated and consumed within 24 hours.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Category: pasta salad
- Method: boil, comnine
- Cuisine: Italian
Keywords: creamy pesto pasta salad, creamy pesto pasta recipe, creamy pesto pasta salad