- 4 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup coconut oil (melted) or olive oil
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1.5 cups nuts/seeds of choice (I used pecan, sunflower and pumpkin seeds)
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup dried fruit (I used cranberries)
- Preheat the oven to 200°c (180°c fan).
- In a large bowl, combine the oats, coconut oil (or olive oil), maple syrup, vanilla extract, cinnamon and salt.
- Spread out evenly onto a lined baking dish and bake for 10 minutes.
- Add nuts/seeds and shredded coconut. Stir well to combine.
- Bake for a further 10 minutes.
- Stir through the dried fruit. Allow the granola to cool completely (it will deepen in colour as it cools).
- Serve with yoghurt and fresh fruit.
- Store in an air-tight container for up to 4 weeks.
MAKE AHEAD AND LEFTOVERS – Store in an air-tight container for up to 4 weeks.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins