- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 250g bacon (approximately 3 bacon rashers), cut into small strips
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp basil pesto
- 300ml thickened cream
- 2 cups freezer vegetables (I used broccoli and peas)
- 500g fresh potato gnocchi (see note 1)
- 2 cups fresh spinach leaves (optional)
- 1 cup freshly grated parmesan
- 1 tsp chilli flakes (optional)
- Heat olive oil on medium-high heat in a large skillet.
- Add bacon, and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add garlic, and cook stirring for 30 seconds, until fragrant.
- Add pesto, thickened cream and freezer vegetables. Cook for 3-4 minutes until the vegetables are tender and the sauce has thickened slightly.
- Add the potato gnocchi and spinach leaves. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and stir through the parmesan cheese.
- Top with chilli flakes if using.
Note 1 – Fresh gnocchi is called for in this recipe. You will find it in the refrigerated section in the supermarket.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 12 mins
- Category: pasta, gnocchi, pesto gnocchi
- Method: pan
- Cuisine: Italian
Keywords: One Pot Creamy Pesto Gnocchi, One Pot Creamy Pesto Gnocchi recipe