- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp garlic, freshly minced
- 1 tbsp ginger, freshly minced
- 2 chicken breasts (approx 600g), cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1/4 cup all-purpose soy sauce (or tamari)
- 1/3 cup sweet chilli sauce
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 red capsicum, sliced
- 1 red onion, quartered
- Sliced spring onion and rice to serve
- Heat olive in a large frying pan on high heat. Add the garlic and ginger. Cook, stirring for 30 seconds.
- Add the chicken, and cook for 2-4 minutes until it is sealed and has changed colour.
- Add the all-purpose soy sauce (or tamari), sweet chilli, broccoli and 1/4 cup water. Stir to combine. Place the lid on and cook for 2 minutes.
- Stir through the red capsicum and red onion, and cook for 1 minute or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Serve with rice, topped with fresh spring onion.
MAKE AHEAD – This recipe is best cooked fresh, but you can get a head start on dinner by slicing the chicken and vegetables up to 2 days before cooking. Store in an air-tight container.
LEFTOVERS – Refrigerate for up to 3 days. Reheat in the microwave. Not suitable for freezing.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Category: stir fry
- Method: stir fry
- Cuisine: Thai
Keywords: sweet chilli chicken, sweet chilli chicken stir fry