- 1 cup full cream Greek yoghurt
- 1 and 1/3 cups self-raising flour, plus extra for dusting
- Oil for greasing the pan
Coriander butter (optional)
- Combine the yoghurt and self-raising flour in a medium-sized bowl using a spoon. The mixture will resemble large flakes.
- Tip the mixture onto a clean, floured kitchen bench and knead for 5 minutes until it has combined, using more flour as needed on your hands as the dough will be very sticky.
- Form a dough ball and cut it into 8 pieces.
- Using more flour if needed, roll each piece into an oval or round so that it’s roughly 5 mm or 1/4″ thick.
- Cook in a greased, non-stick pan on medium-low heat for 1-2 minutes on each side until golden.
- Combine coriander butter ingredients (if using) and brush onto freshly made flatbreads.
Follow the recipe up until step 2, then refrigerate the dough ball in an air-tight container for up to 2 days.
Best enjoyed fresh, but can be refrigerated for up to 24 hours. Reheat in the microwave or toaster.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Category: flat bread
- Method: pan