2 Ingredient Flatbread
Get ready to take your bread game to the next level with my 2 Ingredient Flatbread recipe! Say goodbye to store-bought bread and hello to fresh, soft, and fluffy flatbreads made with only two ingredients: self-raising flour and Greek yoghurt. Not only are they easy to make, but they’re also incredibly versatile. Use them as a pizza base, top them with spreads and toppings, dip them into your favourite curries, or enjoy them on their own. With this recipe, you’ll have delicious homemade flatbreads in no time!
- Total Time: 45 mins
- Yield: 8 1x
- 1 cup full cream greek yoghurt
- 1 and 1/3 cups of self-raising flour, plus extra for dusting
- Oil for greasing the pan
Coriander butter (optional)
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tbsp coriander, freshly chopped
- 1/2 tsp garlic, freshly minced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Combine the yoghurt and self-raising flour in a medium-sized bowl using a spoon. The mixture will resemble large flakes.
- Tip the mixture onto a clean, floured kitchen bench and knead for 5 minutes until it has combined, using more flour as needed on your hands as the dough will be very sticky.
- Form a dough ball and cut it into 8 pieces.
- Using more flour if needed, roll each piece into an oval or round so that it’s roughly 5mm thick.
- Cook in a greased, non-stick pan on medium-low heat for 1-2 minutes on each side until golden.
- Combine coriander butter ingredients (if using) and brush onto freshly made flatbreads.
MAKE AHEAD – Follow the recipe up until step 2, refrigerate the dough ball in an air-tight container for up to 2 days.
LEFTOVERS – Best enjoyed fresh, but can be refrigerated for up to 24 hours. Reheat in the microwave or toaster.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins