- Preheat the oven grill.
- Melt the butter in 10-second intervals in the microwave until it softens (it will take roughly 20 seconds).
- Mix in garlic, parsley and salt using a spoon.
- Spread the butter mixture on one side of the bread slices.
- Top each slice with the grated cheese.
- Place your bread on a baking tray (use two trays if needed so that no pieces overlap). Grill for 2-5 minutes. They will cook quickly. Keep an eye on them.
- Serve immediately.
MAKE AHEAD – Follow the recipe up until step 5. Refrigerate, covered, for up to 24 hours. Cook as per the recipe. Check out my Freezer Friendly Garlic Bread for a freezer alternative.
LEFTOVERS – Best consumed immediately once cooked.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 5 mins
- Category: entre, side dish, garlic bread, easy garlic bread
- Method: bake
- Cuisine: Italian
Keywords: 5 Minute Garlic Bread, 5 Minute Garlic Bread recipe