- Preheat the oven to a 180°C fan.
- Cut the baguette in half and then slice the bread into 2cm thick slices, careful not to cut all the way through.
- Combine the butter, garlic, salt and parsley.
- Spread the butter mixture over each side of the sliced bread.
- Stuff each slice with a pinch of mozzarella cheese if using.
- Wrap each garlic bread in foil (see below for freezing instructions).
- If serving immediately, bake the foil-wrapped garlic bread for 15-18 minutes until golden and bubbly.
MAKE AHEAD – Follow steps 1-6. Freeze for up to 2 months in foil. To bake, remove directly from the freezer (leave wrapped in foil) and bake in a preheated 180°C fan oven for 18-22 minutes.
LEFTOVERS – Best served and eaten immediately.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Category: bread
- Method: bake
- Cuisine: Italian
Keywords: Freezer Friendly Garlic Bread, Freezer Friendly Garlic Bread recipe, homemade Garlic Bread