Chicken Green Curry
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 500g chicken thigh fillets, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 tbsp green curry paste
- 270ml tin coconut milk
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 2 cups of vegetables of choice (zucchini, mini tomatoes and sugar snap peas pictured)
- 1/4 cup Thai basil leaves (optional)
- Lime wedges to serve
- Steamed jasmine rice to serve
- Heat the olive oil on medium heat in a large skillet.
- Add the chicken thigh and cook for 5-6 minutes until browned and just cooked through.
- Add the green curry paste and coconut milk and bring to a gentle simmer.
- Add the brown sugar, fish sauce and vegetables. Cook for 2 minutes until the vegetables have softened and the chicken is cooked through.
- Stir through the basil leaves, finish with a squeeze of lime and serve with rice.
Share this recipe!
I’m Nic, wife and Mum to two little people. I’m based in Sydney, Australia. I created Simple Home Edit to inspire others to buy with intention, eat well with simple ingredients, own less and live more.
Subscribe to my newsletter
Keep up-to-date with my latest articles, videos and tips.