- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 500g chicken thigh fillets, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 tbsp green curry paste
- 270ml tin coconut milk
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 2 cups of vegetables of choice (zucchini, baby tomatoes and sugar snap peas pictured)
- 1/4 cup Thai basil leaves (optional)
- Lime wedges to serve
- Steamed jasmine rice to serve
- Heat the olive oil on medium heat in a large skillet.
- Add the chicken thigh and cook for 5-6 minutes until browned and just cooked through.
- Add the green curry paste and coconut milk and bring to a gentle simmer.
- Add the brown sugar, fish sauce and vegetables. Cook for 2 minutes until the vegetables have softened and the chicken is cooked through.
- Stir through the basil leaves, finish with a squeeze of lime and serve with rice.
MAKE AHEAD – Best cooked and eaten immediately. Cut the chicken and vegetables in advance and store them separately, refrigerated in air-tight containers for up to 2 days to help speed up your meal preparation.
LEFTOVERS – Refrigerate for up to 3 days. Reheat in the microwave until piping hot. Green curry can be frozen for up to 2 months; however, its texture may change and become a little grainy as it thaws. Thaw in the fridge overnight before reheating in the microwave until piping hot.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 12 mins
- Category: curry
- Method: pan
- Cuisine: Thai
Keywords: chicken green curry, chicken green curry recipe, green chicken curry recipe