- Cook the pasta as per the packet instructions, less 1 minute. Reserve ½ cup of the pasta water.
- While the pasta is cooking, heat the oil in a large skillet on medium-high heat. Add the bacon and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the garlic and cook, stirring for 30 seconds.
- Add the reserved pasta water to the pan, and stir for 30 seconds, scraping up any crispy bits.
- Add the peas, and cook for a further 1 minute until the peas change colour.
- Add the cream and chicken stock powder, and cook for 3-5 minutes on medium heat until the sauce thickens.
- Stir through the cooked pasta, followed by the parmesan cheese.
- Serve topped with extra parmesan cheese and chilli flakes (if using).
MAKE AHEAD AND LEFTOVERS – Refrigerate for up to 3 days. Reheat in the microwave. Not suitable to freeze.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Category: pasta
- Method: deep pan
- Cuisine: Italian
- Diet: Vegetarian
Keywords: Creamy Pea & Bacon Spaghetti, Creamy Pea & Bacon Spaghetti recipe