Easy Butter Chicken
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 x The Spice Tailor Classic Butter Chicken kit
- 450g chicken thigh fillets sliced into 2cm thick slices
- Steamed rice, broccolini, sliced red onion and coriander to serve
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet on high heat.
- Add The Spice Tailor spice mix to the oil, heat 30 seconds until fragrant.
- Add chicken and cook 3-4 minutes until slightly browned.
- Add The Spice Tailor base sauce. Simmer 1-2 minutes.
- Add The Spice Tailor main sauce and 1/4 cup of water. Simmer for another 3-5 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Serve with steamed rice, broccolini, sliced red onion and coriander.
Share this recipe!
I’m Nic, wife and Mum to two little people. I’m based in Sydney, Australia. I created Simple Home Edit to inspire others to buy with intention, eat well with simple ingredients, own less and live more.
Subscribe to my newsletter
Keep up-to-date with my latest articles, videos and tips.