- Cook the egg noodles as per the packet instructions, less 1 minute. Rinse with cold water.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet on medium-high heat. Add the eggplant and cook for 2-3 minutes until it starts to soften and brown.
- Add the red curry paste, and cook for 30 seconds. Add the coconut milk. Bring to a boil. Add the frozen broccoli and green beans. Cook for 5 minutes until the eggplant is soft and the remaining vegetables are cooked through.
- Add the tofu and cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Serve topped on egg noodles, sprinkled with fried shallots if using.
MAKE AHEAD AND LEFTOVERS – Refrigerate for up to 3 days. Reheat in the microwave. Not suitable to freeze.
- Prep Time: 2 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Category: red curry
- Method: deep pan
- Cuisine: Thai
Keywords: Eggplant and Tofu Red Curry, Eggplant and Tofu Red Curry recipe