- ⅔ cup whole egg mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp freshly cracked black pepper
- 2 cups red cabbage, shredded
- 2 green cabbage, shredded
- 2 carrots, grated
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
- Whisk the dressing ingredients to combine.
- Toss the red and green cabbage, carrots and spring onions together in a large bowl. Drizzle over the dressing and toss to combine.
Make ahead: Prepare the salad vegetables and refrigerate them in separate reusable zip lock bags or airtight containers. The carrot and spring onion is best consumed within 3 days. The cabbage will last 5 days or more. Combine the dressing ingredients and refrigerate in an airtight container for up to 3 days. Combine the dressing and salad ingredients at time of serving.
Share this recipe!
I’m Nic, wife and Mum to two little people. I’m based in Sydney, Australia. I created Simple Home Edit to inspire others to buy with intention, eat well with simple ingredients, own less and live more.
Subscribe to my newsletter
Keep up-to-date with my latest articles, videos and tips.