- Four bagels, toasted
- 1/2 cup Nuffin roasted capsicum and onion dip (or spreadable cream cheese)
- 2 small cucumbers, sliced thinly
- 200g smoked salmon
- 1 tbsp baby capers
- 2 tbsp pickled red onions (or regular sliced red onions, see recipe below)
- 1 tbsp fresh dill
- Top bagels with roasted capsicum and onion dip (or cream cheese if using), cucumber, smoked salmon, baby capers, pickled red onions and fresh dill. Serve immediately.
- Pickled Red Onion Recipe: In a small jar, combine one finely sliced red onion, 1/4 cup water, 1/4 cup white vinegar and 1 tsp white sugar. The longer the onions sit, the more they will intensify in flavour. Keep refrigerated for up to 1 week.
MAKE AHEAD AND LEFTOVERS – Best prepared and served immediately.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Category: Bagel
- Method: asseble
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Smoked Salmon Bagels, Smoked Salmon Bagel recipe