- 500g regular beef mince
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp ketchup
- 1 tsp salt
- Preheat the air fryer to 180°C.
- Place the burger patty ingredients in a large bowl, and use your hands to combine. Split the mixture into four equal portions and form the patties.
- Cook the bacon in the air fryer for 6-8 minutes or until golden. Once cooked, set aside.
- Spray the patties with oil and cook in the air fryer for 8-10 minutes.
- Add a slice of gouda cheese to each patty, followed by the bacon. Cook in the air fryer for one more minute.
- Remove the patties from the air fryer and heat the brioche buns in the air fryer for 2 minutes.
- Serve the beef and bacon burgers topped with tomato, onion, beetroot, pickles, mayonnaise, ketchup and yellow mustard.
MAKE AHEAD – Refrigerate uncooked burger patties for up to 3 days. Freeze uncooked burger patties for up to 2 months. Store in an air-tight container or reusable sandwich bag. Use baking paper between the layers if needed to stop them from sticking. Thaw completely in the fridge overnight before use. Cook as per the recipe.
LEFTOVERS – Store leftover cooked beef patties in the fridge for up to 3 days. Microwave to reheat. Not suitable to freeze.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 22 mins
- Category: burger, beef, air fryer burger, air fry burger
- Method: air fry
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Air Fryer Beef and Bacon Burger, Air Fryer Beef and Bacon Burger recipe