- 1/3 cup store-bought whole egg mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 heaped tbsp parmesan, freshly grated, plus extra to sprinkle on top
- 1/2 tsp freshly cracked black pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2–3 cups of lettuce leaves, cos lettuce (pictured), gem lettuce or oak leaf lettuce, washed
- Combine dressing ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add lettuce leaves, and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle with remaining parmesan to serve.
MAKE AHEAD – Wash and dry lettuce. Store in an airtight container or reusable bag with a sheet of paper towel to absorb moisture. Keep for between 3-5 days.
LEFTOVERS – Once dressed, this salad is best served and eaten immediately.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Category: dressing, caesar dressing, caesar salad dressing
- Method: combine
- Cuisine: Italian
Keywords: Cheat’s Caesar Salad Dressing, Caesar Salad Dressing recipe