- Cooking oil spray
- 1 sheet puff pastry, defrosted
- 200 g brie, cut into 16 cubes
- 1/3 cup cranberry sauce
- 1 tablespoon walnuts, roughly chopped
- 2 sprigs rosemary, leaves picked
- Preheat the oven to 220°C/425°F (200°C fan). Spray a mini muffin tin with cooking oil spray.
- Cut the puff pastry into 16 squares (I did four by four rows).
- Tuck one square of the puff pastry into each of the muffin tins.
- Fill each puff pastry square with a cube of brie and roughly half a teaspoon of cranberry sauce.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until the pastry is cooked through and golden.
- Remove the brie bites from the muffin tin and arrange them on a platter.
- Top each brie bite with a sprinkle of walnuts and a couple of rosemary leaves. Serve immediately.
Source – Recipe inspired by Kalefornia Cravings. I found this recipe when I was scrolling through Instagram and knew immediately I needed to recreate it. You can view the original recipe here.
Cranberry Brie Bites are best made and eaten immediately. I like to assemble them 30-60 minutes prior to guests arriving and refrigerate them until I’m ready to bake.
Cranberry Brie Bite leftovers (if there miraculously are any!) at a push can be refrigerated and either eaten cold or reheated in the oven to avoid waste, but are best enjoyed immediately, straight out of the oven.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
Keywords: cranberry brie bites