- Cover the chicken thighs with baking paper and pound them using a rolling pin or mallet to an even thickness.
- Combine the chicken thigh with the marinade ingredients. Cook immediately or marinate up to 24 hours for a deeper flavour.
- Heat a large frying pan on medium-high heat. Cook the chicken for 8 minutes, turning once halfway.
- Add 2 tbsp of water to scrape up all of the crispy bits in the base of the pan and continue cooking for 2 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Serve with Greek Salad, flatbread and tzatziki.
MAKE AHEAD – Marinate the chicken, cover and refrigerate for up to 24 hours.
LEFTOVERS – Refrigerate for up to 3 days, reheat in the microwave. Not suitable to freeze.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Category: chicken
- Method: pan
- Cuisine: Greek
Keywords: Easy Greek Chicken, Best Chicken Marinade, Greek Chicken Marinade