- 12 natural small-medium sized Sydney rock oysters (or oysters of choice)
- 1/2 red onion finely chopped
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp freshly cracked black pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Combine the dressing ingredients.
- Place the oysters on a serving plate, and drizzle with dressing.
MAKE AHEAD – Prepare the dressing and refrigerate it for up to 2 days before serving.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Category: entre, seafood
- Method: combine
- Cuisine: French
Keywords: Oysters with Red Wine Vinaigrette, Oysters with Red Wine Vinaigrette recipe