- Heat 1 tbsp olive oil on medium heat in a large skillet.
- Add the frozen vegetables, and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the garlic, and cook for an additional minute.
- Add rice and tuna, and cook for 1 minute.
- Move to one side of the pan, add eggs and cook for 2-3 minutes until firm. Fold through the rice.
- Add the tamari and sesame oil, cook for 1 minute and serve.
MAKE AHEAD AND LEFTOVERS – Refrigerate for up to 2 days. Freeze for up to 2 months. Thaw completely overnight in the fridge. Reheat in the microwave.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 8 mins
- Category: fried rice
- Method: pan
- Cuisine: Chinese
Keywords: Tuna Fried Rice, Tuna Fried Rice recipe