Tuna Fried Rice
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup frozen vegetables (corn and peas pictured)
- 2 garlic cloves freshly minced
- 2 cups cooked white rice (jasmine rice pictured
- 185g tin tuna
- 4 eggs whisked
- 2 tbsp tamari (or all purpose soy sauce)
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- Heat 1 tbsp cooking oil on medium heat in a large skillet.
- Add frozen veg, cook 1 minute.
- Add garlic, cook additional 1 minute.
- Add rice and tuna, cook 1 minute.
- Move to one side of pan, add eggs and cook until scrambled and cooked-through (2-3 minutes). Fold through the rice.
- Add tamari and sesame oil, cook 1 minute.
Share this recipe!
I’m Nic, wife and Mum to two little people. I’m based in Sydney, Australia. I created Simple Home Edit to inspire others to buy with intention, eat well with simple ingredients, own less and live more.
Subscribe to my newsletter
Keep up-to-date with my latest articles, videos and tips.