- 2 tbsp regular soy sauce or tamari
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar (or rice wine vinegar)
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tsp garlic, freshly minced
- 1 tsp ginger, freshly minced
- In a small bowl, combine the marinade ingredients.
- Sprinkle the salmon fillets with the salt and pepper.
- Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Cook the salmon for 4 minutes, skin side down first. Flip, and cook for a further 3 minutes. Add the sauce to the pan. Cook for 1-2 minutes, basting the salmon all over in the sauce with a spoon until the salmon becomes sticky. Serve with chilli mayo, rice, edamame, cucumber and pickled ginger.
MAKE AHEAD AND LEFTOVERS – This dish is best made and eaten immediately.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Category: seafood
- Method: pan
- Cuisine: Asian
Keywords: honey garlic salmon, easy honey garlic salmon, honey soy salmon recipe