Tuna Miso Soba Noodles
- 2 portions of soba noodles
- 185g can tuna in olive oil
- 1 tsp of miso paste (red or white is fine, it keeps for months in the fridge and I buy this brand)
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp whole egg mayonnaise
- Fresh corn steamed and cooled, or a can of corn
- 2 handfuls of spinach leaves chopped
- Cook soba noodles as per packet instructions (ensure you run under cold water, this is a cold salad).
- Combine all other ingredients in a large bowl. Include the oil from the can of tuna. Mix well and then add soba noodles.
Share this recipe!
I’m Nic, wife and Mum to two little people. I’m based in Sydney, Australia. I created Simple Home Edit to inspire others to buy with intention, eat well with simple ingredients, own less and live more.
Subscribe to my newsletter
Keep up-to-date with my latest articles, videos and tips.