Sticky Beef Noodles
Take humble beef mince to the next level with my sticky beef noodles in a flavour-packed sweet chilli soy sauce. This tasty recipe is perfect for busy weeknights, ready in under 15 minutes, and it’s budget-friendly, with the ingredients costing less than $15. Customise this dish by adding your favourite veggies and extra chilli if you like a bit of heat!
- Total Time: 12 mins
- Yield: 4 1x
- 250g thin noodles (ramen pictured)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic, freshly minced
- 1 tsp ginger, freshly minced
- 500g beef mince
- 1/3 cup sweet chilli sauce
- 1/3 cup all-purpose soy sauce
- 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 2 cups frozen vegetables of choice (broccoli pictured)
- 2 spring onions finely sliced
- 1 sliced chilli (optional)
- Chilli oil to serve (optional)
- Sesame seeds to garnish (optional)
- Cook noodles as per packet instructions, less 1 minute. Rinse with cold water and set aside.
- Heat a large skillet on medium-high heat. Add the olive oil, garlic and ginger, and cook for 30 seconds until fragrant.
- Add the beef and cook until browned for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the sweet chilli sauce, all-purpose soy sauce and rice wine vinegar. Cook for 2-3 minutes until the sauce has thickened and caramelised.
- Add the frozen vegetables. Place the lid on, and cook for 2-3 minutes or until the vegetables soften slightly.
- Add the noodles and spring onion, and cook for 1 minute or until the noodles are heated through.
- Serve topped with sliced chilli, chilli oil and sesame seeds if using.
MAKE AHEAD AND LEFTOVERS – Refrigerate cooked Sticky Beef Noodles for up to 3 days. Reheat in the microwave. Not suitable to freeze.
- Prep Time: 2 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins