Chia and Oat Puddings
Values are per serve, you will need a jar or cup 300ml in volume.
- 3 tbsp instant oats
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/3 cup greek yoghurt
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp blueberries (or fruit of choice like raspberries, strawberries, diced mango)
- 1 tbsp walnuts (or any nuts of choice like almonds, pecans, cashews)
- 1 tsp coconut flakes (or you can try dried fruit, cocoa nibs or granola)
- Place instant oats and chia seeds in your jar or cup. Top with 1/3 cup milk and allow to stand for 10 minutes until mixture has thickened.
- Top with 1/3 cup yoghurt.
- Add maple syrup.
- Top with blueberries, walnuts and coconut flakes.
These chia and oat puddings will keep in the fridge between 3-5 days.
Share this recipe!
I’m Nic, wife and Mum to two little people. I’m based in Sydney, Australia. I created Simple Home Edit to inspire others to buy with intention, eat well with simple ingredients, own less and live more.
Subscribe to my newsletter
Keep up-to-date with my latest articles, videos and tips.