- Place the corn, self-raising flour, salt, egg, cheese, milk and dill in a medium-sized bowl and combine.
- Heat a large skillet on medium heat. Drizzle with olive oil so that the base of the pan is evenly coated in oil.
- Spoon ¼ cup of the mixture into the skillet, gently flattening the mixture into a circular shape. Cook 2-3 fritters at a time, being careful not to overcrowd the pan.
- Cook fritters for 6-8 minutes, flipping once halfway through.
- Serve with spinach leaves and avocado. Top with black cracked pepper.
MAKE AHEAD AND LEFTOVERS – Refrigerate for up to 3 days. Freeze for up to 2 months. Thaw completely in the fridge overnight before use or allow to thaw for 30 minutes on the counter before use. Reheat in the microwave or toaster. They can also be eaten cold.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 8 mins
- Category: corn, fritters, corn fritters
- Method: pan fry
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Corn Fritters, Corn Fritters recipe