- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 red onion, finely diced
- 2–3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 200 g cherry or grape tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 2 cups spinach leaves
- 600 g spinach and ricotta tortellini (or any fresh tortellini/ravioli of choice)
- 1 cup pure cream
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, freshly grated, plus extra to serve
- Chilli oil, to serve (optional)
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet on high heat. Add the onion and garlic. Cook, stirring for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and chicken stock. Cook for 2 minutes, and then use the back of a fork to squash the tomatoes gently.
- Add the tomato paste, pepper and spinach leaves. Wait 30 seconds for the spinach leaves to wilt, then add the tortellini directly from the bag (no need to pre-cook).
- Add the cream and stir to combine.
- Turn the heat to low, place the lid on and cook for 2 minutes.
- Stir through the Parmesan and serve.
- Top with extra Parmesan and chilli oil, if using.
Best made and served immediately. Otherwise, see reheating instructions below.
Refrigerate for up to 3 days. Freeze for up to 2 months. Thaw completely in the fridge overnight, then reheat in the microwave.
- Prep Time: 3 mins
- Cook Time: 7 mins
- Category: Pasta
- Method: pan
- Cuisine: Italian
Keywords: One Pot Creamy Tomato Tortellini, 10 Minute One Pot Creamy Tomato Tortellini, 10 Minute One Pot Creamy Tomato Tortellini recipe