10 Minute One Pot Creamy Tomato Tortellini
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 red onion, finely diced
- 2-3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 200g cherry or grape tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 2 cups spinach leaves
- 600g spinach and ricotta tortellini (or any fresh tortellini/ravioli of choice)
- 1 cup pure cream
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- Extra parmesan and chilli oil to serve (optional)
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet on high heat. Add the onion and garlic. Cook, stirring for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and chicken stock. Cook for 2 minutes and then use the back of a fork to gently squash the tomatoes.
- Add the tomato paste, pepper and spinach leaves. Wait 30 seconds for the spinach leaves to wilt and then add the spinach and ricotta tortellini directly from the bag (no need to pre-cook).
- Add the pure cream, stir to combine.
- Turn the heat to low, place the lid on and cook for 2 minutes.
- Stir through the parmesan and serve.
- Top with extra parmesan and chilli oil if using.
Share this recipe!
I’m Nic, wife and Mum to two little people. I’m based in Sydney, Australia. I created Simple Home Edit to inspire others to buy with intention, eat well with simple ingredients, own less and live more.
Subscribe to my newsletter
Keep up-to-date with my latest articles, videos and tips.